Green Vision Book
Read through The Green vision and the priorities Ontarians have told us are important.
In the next session of the legislature, your Green MPPs commit to fighting to uphold these commitments for all of us:
- Leap into the future now by creating jobs in the clean economy
- Make our homes and businesses more energy efficient
- Support jobs in your community by lowering payroll taxes on local businesses
- Unlock housing so everyone has a place they can afford to call home
- Provide everyone access to mental health services
- Make sure no one falls through the cracks by implementing a basic income
- Get the basics right by protecting air, water and farmland
- Set Ontario on a pathway to 100% renewable energy
- Get you home faster by investing in transit infrastructure and operations
Vision for Waterloo Region
- Support and promote the leadership that Waterloo Region has already taken on innovation, climate action and collaboration.
- Be the voice at Queens Park for the amazing local businesses and organizations that hard working, community-minded people have built to strengthen our communities and grow our local economies.
- Work to eliminate poverty and help those with mental health issues.
- Ensure that everyone can have an affordable place they can call home
- Create a real plan for transit to help move people both within our region, as well as between communities.
Remember, you will receive a tax credit for your donation.